Garf.org and the like...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

liquidreamer

Aquarium Advice Activist
What are the other websites that have the live sand activator/grunge pods/stars/bacteria for purchase that are similar to Garf? I have been looking for over an hour and can't seem to find them although I know I have previously visited two or more sites just like Garf...

And...

Inland Aquatics.

I originally got a kit from IPSF and found them to be quite expensive for what you get, but they offer items others don't.
Inland Aquatics was quite good. The best was a kit I got on eBay from a guy named Bob in Philly. I haven't seen him selling any on eBay recently, so I recently got another (as a refresher) from Inland Aquatics. Probably didn't need it. :lol:

Actually... Greenfish and Lando - those were the two that I was referring to! cmor1701d - I think I had visited IA before some time ago but didn't remember that they sold the kits. Thanks all for the information and thanks for the in depth review cmor! You guys are the greatest!

Spencer

Back
Top Bottom