Garlic extreme.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mansiz

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi, heard a lot of people around said that Garlic extreme is a good source to improve fish immune system, can we add them directly to tank? How much to add? And if I were to soak food with it, how do I soak? Get a container and soak? No need to add water? What about live food? Sorry for all the question, but I would really like to know more about it, I'm going to start using it soon, thanks all in advance. :D

Just soak your food in it .I soak brine shrimp in it once in awhile.Dont add water.

Good luck Dewey

Hmm, how long do I have to soak before feeding the fishes with it? The LFS owner told me to soak them and place them in refrigerator, let it dry then feed the fishes, that troublesome? Can't I let it dry by itself at normal circumstances? And if I were to drip ( 1 drop per 10 gallong of water ), must I drip it everyday? Or drip it just once till I have the water change?

I just soak for a few minutes before feeding i dont dry it. I do this about 4-6 per month.

Good luck dewey

Back
Top Bottom