GBOY & NU NU 30 gal saltwater build!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya thanks! Everything seems to be ok, but the clown isnt swimming like he used to. Kinda just chillin in one spot. Kinda nervous because i dont want him to die! Did your first ever saltwater fish die?????

Ya thanks! Everything seems to be ok, but the clown isnt swimming like he used to. Kinda just chillin in one spot. Kinda nervous because i dont want him to die! Did your first ever saltwater fish die?????

My Clown is still alive from late 2007. :-D My Sixline Wrasse would still be alive, but he was killed by a Niger Triggerfish I had a few months ago. :(

Aw :( so wow you hve never lost a fish other then the wrasse????! Thats crazy! Would you consider clowns to be very hardy? Also, but big is yours and how fast did it grow?

Aw :( so wow you hve never lost a fish other then the wrasse????! Thats crazy! Would you consider clowns to be very hardy? Also, but big is yours and how fast did it grow?

Unfortunately, I have lost fish other than the Wrasse. :(

I would consider Clowns to be hardy. I actually think that I read that Ocellaris are a little bit hardier than True Perculas. Mine isn't super big, and it really didn't grow a lot. It probably grew so slowly that I didn't even notice, lol. I do have another Clown in my 55g that is bigger than the one we are talking about though.

redsea said:
Unfortunately, I have lost fish other than the Wrasse. :(

I would consider Clowns to be hardy. I actually think that I read that Ocellaris are a little bit hardier than True Perculas. Mine isn't super big, and it really didn't grow a lot. It probably grew so slowly that I didn't even notice, lol. I do have another Clown in my 55g that is bigger than the one we are talking about though.

Bummer! What fish?

Ya, we assumed they were very slow growers. Maybe that is good though! We have a small little guy, so he probably wont be agressive to new fish!

caitlynnanne9189 said:
Yeah! Someone posted a picture, I can't remember where on here of their older clown and it looks like they have a huge frown lol

Haha that's cute lol clowns are my favorite SW fish lol

Hahahaha i know!! They do!!

Edit: I am thinking of naming the clown Mr. Fredricksen now since clowns get grumpy hahaha!

Lol those were my clowns. Here they are again

Attachments

• image-2565928155.jpg
    image-2565928155.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 75
  • image-824239370.jpg
    image-824239370.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 88
Gboy66 said:
Hahahaha i know!! They do!!

Edit: I am thinking of naming the clown Mr. Fredricksen now since clowns get grumpy hahaha!

From the movie UP!!

Ibrahim- LOL! Those clowns are mad! The one in the first pic looks uber angry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom