GBOY & NU NU 30 gal saltwater build!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KAhner said:
You know there is a lot more stuff you need to buy. Rock, sand, I would highly recommend a skimmer, salt, refractometer, test kits, rodi unit (also highly recommended), lights, the list goes on. Odds are you'll buy a majority of this online and have to wait. I would be wiling to bet if you keep up the hunt for a week or two you will find something you like more for a better price.

Yep I know. I've been looking up things for a while. This is gonna be a slow build but I want to know what I'm looking for and the sump where I'm starting seems to be all up to stand size so I'm itching to at least get the tank. I'm ok with spending a little extra money.

caitlynnanne9189 said:
So beautiful! They just make me feel happy!!

Thanks hes doing good! Haha we want something els to buy for our tank.... ;) what you all suggest????

needmorecowbell said:
Well in a few days you can get another fishie :)

Really? Thatd be cool! I think we are getting some coral this weekend, and maybe an invert. Then a fish the week after that:)

Could we add a royal gramma second?

needmorecowbell said:
Do one of your least aggressive fish. And don't add stuff with a bioload too fast, you'll get too much of a Trate spike.

Oh so a gramma should be last..maybe the goby/shrimp next week then. How do i know what kind of bioload my fish have? I dont know which have the most/least. Heres the list.

Sw Stock List

1 occerellis clownfish
1 yellow/black midas blenny
1 Orange stripe prawn goby
1 gramma
1 flasher wrasse
1 bangaii cardinal (if room-not definite)

2 cleaner shrimp
1 peppermint shrimp
1 micheals pistol shrimp
1 fire shrimp (eventually)
1 emerald crab
10 hermit crabs
10 snails

I would get the prawn or the cardinal next. I'm not sure which poops more than others though.. I think a bigger fish would have more.

Okay cool we will get the one at the lfs. Anyways the clown is just sitting in a corner...does yours do that?

needmorecowbell said:
Ya he chills in some weird places. Lol I might have hosted a corner of your tank. That would be kinda funny.

Its really weird, just keeps hovering around the corner

Lol you do! Hahah congrats ;) and i hate posting about when my fish are acting funny! Lol im so paranoid!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hey guys are these pods??? Hahah i dont know if they are, but they look like a bunch of tiny moving dots on my glass. After i saw all them i went out and got a mandarin. Hahaha jk

Yea what are these guys? They have multiplied!!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Lol you do! Hahah congrats ;) and i hate posting about when my fish are acting funny! Lol im so paranoid!

Yay!! :D in gonna be the paranoid person who asks questions every day.

caitlynnanne9189 said:
Yay!! :D in gonna be the paranoid person who asks questions every day.

Hey hey hey, thats my job. Hahahaha im the paranoid guy who asks so many questions, people probably think im dumb as a rock. Lol. I have been thinking about a stock for your 75!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hey hey hey, thats my job. Hahahaha im the paranoid guy who asks so many questions, people probably think im dumb as a rock. Lol. I have been thinking about a stock for your 75!

Lol what do you have on your mind cuz I only know I want a clown. And an emerald crab

I was thinking a yellow tang, and a trio of bangaai cardnals so they school together and a yellow head jawfish, and a orange dot prawn goby pistol shrimp combo... Thats as far as i got. Lol

Nu-Nu the eel said:
I was thinking a yellow tang, and a trio of bangaai cardnals so they school together and a yellow head jawfish, and a orange dot prawn goby pistol shrimp combo... Thats as far as i got. Lol

I'm going to look I to all those!! :D

I know I want a black-axil chromis! So pretty! Lol

And I LOVE the bangaai cardinals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom