Gbta help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Omg so I can downstairs to top off my tank like i do every morning and..... The nem its right in the front bottom of my tank!

Attachments

• image-667440987.jpg
    image-667440987.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 81
Does it look healthy to you guys?

I noticed its foot isn't all on the rock and it looks like white worm things were it isn't on the rock I guessing this is bad?

Attachments

• image-2443718321.jpg
    image-2443718321.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 59
  • image-376316857.jpg
    image-376316857.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 66
I hope so, but I don't think that is a symptom of lack of light. I would look for it to move upward to the top of the rock, and if not, start to lose color/fade. I don't think they would start releasing itself from the rock like that.

I moved it more into the light and when I had him off the rock his mouth wasn't gaping but it wasn't completely shut either, his foot did appear to have a cut but it was small and looked like it was healing nicely. It is still a brownish purple color you can see in the picture and overall I don't think it is in a terrible condition other than his foot being weak him not very open. It has been in its new spot for about 10 mins and it looks as if his foot has takin a nice hold onto the new rock. I hope it will decide to stay and recover from the stressed state it's in now.

Attachments

• image-1689261597.jpg
    image-1689261597.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 75
If you can get it off rocks easily, it's not in good shape IMO. It's a good sign that it's attached now.

Well it wasn't too easy, I'm agreeing with you though, but I had to work its foot for about 5 mins to get it off. I'm thinking it doesn't like this high light though because its moved about an inch to the left already I think it's trying to get back down to the shade, idk why it wouldn't like lots of light but there you go.

Attachments

• image-2572797105.jpg
    image-2572797105.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 74
Back
Top Bottom