Getting into zoas!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ive just got these they haven't all opened up yet and I dont know there name but they are wicked

ForumRunner_20131014_202858.jpg

Thanks, I've always been hesitant to order anything online particularly livestock
well I got my order from NY Coral King. I'm pretty happy with it, he gave me a lot of extra polyps on frags that were only suppose to be singles. Everything made it to Oregon just fine. Still really shocked at the extras. Lol I got really cool palys and zoas, then I see he got these awesome black galaxy PE, wish this hobby wasn't so addictive.

It's very very expensive! They were on sale at $230 I believe pp. not very many in circulation. There's a few variants of it I've seen. But all are pretty similar

Yikes thats insane! I hope to be in those price ranges one day. I'm still in the $20-$50pp range. These are my my pride and joy utter chaos morphs. Same pic as my avatar. Started off from 1 and a baby and now have 35+.

image-4145363793.jpg

Yikes thats insane! I hope to be in those price ranges one day. I'm still in the $20-$50pp range. These are my my pride and joy utter chaos morphs. Same pic as my avatar. Started off from 1 and a baby and now have 35+.
lol I hear you, that's around my range, most expensive one I got is my spectrum overdose. I just got it, it's a little guy right now lol. Your morphs are awesome looking, remind me of those campfire ones out there.

Super jealous of all of you, I can keep all sorts of coral, but for some reason not zoas :/

I'm in the same boat .
I have great success with elegance , bubble coral , open brain , candy cane and even my ritteri that was breeched and got colour back .
But zoas don't Seam to last grow or spread

Try some Magicians, mine are bullet proof. They drop and grow everywhere. I pulled 18 polyps from this colony. And it still looks the same. Wish some of you guys lived closer I'd give you a few to try.

image-3133139454.jpg

Nice looking zoa!!!!! All I have is one colony of radioactive zoas, and candy apple.

Thanks. Candy apples are awesome. I have some CARs that im trying to grow out right now. I really want some candy apple oranges.

lol I hear you, that's around my range, most expensive one I got is my spectrum overdose. I just got it, it's a little guy right now lol. Your morphs are awesome looking, remind me of those campfire ones out there.

Thanks. You have some unique ones that ive never seen before. I like seeing the different collectable Z/Ps. Palys are becoming my addiction. I always want more. One day ill splurge on a frag.

Super jealous of all of you, I can keep all sorts of coral, but for some reason not zoas :/

Wow really? I wonder why? Both zoa and palys or just zoas? Have you tried beginner ones? I have some 'pink n golds' that spread like wildfire. Maybe your water is too clean. Ive heard Z/Ps like a lot of nutrients and i have a lot of fish so thats not a problem for me.

Try some Magicians, mine are bullet proof. They drop and grow everywhere. I pulled 18 polyps from this colony. And it still looks the same. Wish some of you guys lived closer I'd give you a few to try.

They are beautiful !

Id upload pics of my 2 lil zoa rocks however my lighting is absolutely horrid and they have almost no neon coloration to them. so cant wait for my led lights in jan

Back
Top Bottom