Getting into zoas!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1st are nuclear green polyps

2nd are lunar eclipse polyps with some hitchhikers in which I haven't found out what they are lol

3rd are sunny d zoas(rather expensive lol)

And Sunday I'll be picking up some rasta zoas from my buddy

Attachments

• image-77142957.jpg
    image-77142957.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 90
  • image-2968091935.jpg
    image-2968091935.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 78
  • image-744197490.jpg
    image-744197490.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 90
1st are nuclear green polyps 2nd are lunar eclipse polyps with some hitchhikers in which I haven't found out what they are lol 3rd are sunny d zoas(rather expensive lol) And Sunday I'll be picking up some rasta zoas from my buddy
looking good, here's my two Baby Rastas I just got. Lol they really need to grow!!!

image-1294516800.jpg

looking good, here's my two Baby Rastas I just got. Lol they really need to grow!!!
Very nice fellas! I just got a few rastas myself for a steal at $5pp. Im hoping they grow out well also! Heres a few of my newest additions as well. Can't wait for these lil guys to grow and become mother colonies.

Rastas, Hawaiian ding dangs, Naked Agave, Hawaiian PE image-3217973382.jpg God of war image-3646056926.jpg Tyree Space Monster image-2274092819.jpg

Very nice fellas! I just got a few rastas myself for a steal at $5pp. Im hoping they grow out well also! Heres a few of my newest additions as well. Can't wait for these lil guys to grow and become mother colonies. Rastas, Hawaiian ding dangs, Naked Agave, Hawaiian PE God of war Tyree Space Monster
hahaha nice we have a lot of the same, your Hawaiians look awesome and big. My God Of Wars looked like yours also.

image-1219333806.jpg

When I first got them, they start growing about med. speed

image-453251462.jpg

Love your space monsters, I had four polyps growing so slow, then all of a sudden they melted on me. Pretty sad when I got my last shipment of corals I got some extras that melted on me. ( Wows and Purple Puddles) Depressing when they were free.

Haha. Yea our GOWs look almost exactly alike. And yes a lil slower growing than the others. Im only seeing two baby nubs in 2.5 weeks. Cant wait til theres more polyps for more multiplying.

Love your space monsters, I had four polyps growing so slow, then all of a sudden they melted on me. Pretty sad when I got my last shipment of corals I got some extras that melted on me. ( Wows and Purple Puddles) Depressing when they were free.
Zoa melts happens to even the most experienced growers. It sucks but thats life.

Zoa melts happens to even the most experienced growers. It sucks but thats life.
i was very sad, because he gave me 4 wows and 3 purple puddles just because, the wows were awesome almost neon yellow with a neon pink skirt, they looked like something totally different. Lol maybe I will have to do a round two with them

i was very sad, because he gave me 4 wows and 3 purple puddles just because, the wows were awesome almost neon yellow with a neon pink skirt, they looked like something totally different. Lol maybe I will have to do a round two with them

What a tragedy! I just got some wows from my coral guy. They might actually be morphs though. Heres a blurry pic (only one i have).

image-4253096462.jpg

Back
Top Bottom