Getting my lr tomorrow and have a question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dralarms

Aquarium Advice Addict
I could only find 4 2 liter bottles of "seltzer" water. Can I mix some plain declorinated water with this or would that weaken down the mixture too mich to disturb the critters?

Hey, I'm getting my Rock tomorrow as well. I'm still debating wether or not to do the carbonated dip or throw everything in the tank right out of the box. What brand was the carbonated water?

I put my stuff in from the box and had no issues, I only had a few pounds though.How much rock we talking?

I'm talking 40 lbs. The water was Bi Lo brand. .99 a 2 liter. I can try the next town over if I need more but I was hoping that I could mix some reg. water with it. The only reason I'm doing it is I don't want any pistol or mantis shrimp.

From what I've read changing the carbonated water after dipping 3 or 4 pieces will really help expell all the "unwanteds". Watering down the carbonated water would defeat the purpose of dipping, IMO.

I found more water, went to food lion and they had it for .69 a 2 liter bottle so I got ripped at bi lo but that's my fault. I got 10 more 2 liters and it's close enough that I can go after more if needed (They had plenty). Got my confirmation that my order has been shipped. I can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom