Getting REAL mad!! Majano winning!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How big is the tank? Will copperband butterfly do the job? I'm a freshwater fish keeper.

Schism said:
Ive seen those but 114 bucks? For one majano?

Thats like buying a B-2 stealth bomber to take out a fly on the wall lol

Go big or go home. LOL jk.
I agree that's a lot

Schism said:
Ive seen those but 114 bucks? For one majano?

Thats like buying a B-2 stealth bomber to take out a fly on the wall lol

Haha if it works I'm willing to pay!! This thing ain't taking me or my tank down!! A little majano wand for the good ole fourth of July? I think it may be so!!

Aiptaisia x works better on majano them it does aiptaisia. Just keep feeding it that. Then when you do a wc, just suck it off.

Convict2161 said:
Haha if it works I'm willing to pay!! This thing ain't taking me or my tank down!! A little majano wand for the good ole fourth of July? I think it may be so!!

Lol now if it served another function like zapping my wife then i would be all for it lol.

Bige said:
Aiptaisia x works better on majano them it does aiptaisia. Just keep feeding it that. Then when you do a wc, just suck it off.

How many bottles am I gonna go through? This would be my 3rd! It just comes back! It's mocking me!

Readingexcalibur said:
Don't they have underwater torches. Divers use them to get into ship hulls! :) :) :)

They also discharge gases that would destroy an aquarium.....unfortunately:)

Sometimes in dire times, you gotta go nuclear.

Man, aiptasia x didnt do the trick? I enjoy nuking them with the stuff. Turning off flow helps out so the stuff sticks and suffocates it.

What about just puttying over it or gluing?

Sniperhank said:
Sometimes in dire times, you gotta go nuclear.

Man, aiptasia x didnt do the trick? I enjoy nuking them with the stuff. Turning off flow helps out so the stuff sticks and suffocates it.

What about just puttying over it or gluing?

I didn't turn off the flow, maybe that's it? I'll hit it again today and turn off the flow see if it helps if not maybe coral epoxy will do it.

Jlsardina said:
I have a buddy that bought the manjano wand. He said it was 100$ paper weight.

Well thanks for the heads up on that! I just hit it again but turned all flow off and really covered it good this time. Let's see what happens.

Hit it good! Covered that sucker!! Let's see what happens. So far no signs but only been about an hour and a half. I put the "X" down on that bad boy!!!!

Schism said:
They also discharge gases that would destroy an aquarium.....unfortunately:)

What's really at stake here, gases in the water Column, or our right as a man to take down a pest anemone. Haha jk.

Hope the X works for ya. This is a funny thread, but there is a lot of good advice in this thread on how to eradicate the enemy (anemone).

Readingexcalibur said:
What's really at stake here, gases in the water Column, or our right as a man to take down a pest anemone. Haha jk.

Hope the X works for ya. This is a funny thread, but there is a lot of good advice in this thread on how to eradicate the enemy (anemone).

Your right, this is a matter of national security. Collateral damage is not a concern. Nuke the little commie bast&-rd.

Back
Top Bottom