Getting REAL mad!! Majano winning!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I see the little punk coming back to life!! I will hit it again. It is smaller then before though so maybe a good sign.

How is it located on the rock? Since you can't move the rock to torch it, how about removing some water, to lower the water level? If it's at a decent angle, you can then use a soldering iron to take it out.

Seems the nukes didn't work. Time for a precision strike. :ROFLMAO:

By chance did you try Kalk paste??? You have to be careful on your calk and alk levels, but it does work sometimes. Good luck, this one seems to have some teeth on it from the posts.

Jlsardina said:
Try lemon juice. Mix it up so he doesn't become immune!

I'll give it a try.

Rosesrblu1 said:
By chance did you try Kalk paste??? You have to be careful on your calk and alk levels, but it does work sometimes. Good luck, this one seems to have some teeth on it from the posts.

No I haven't tried that. But I give it all a shot! Thank you everyone.

I am very sorry to hear you are having problems, I as of now know nothing about salt water but thanks for the entertainment, I have been laughing my but off reading this thread.
Good luck on the bombing I hope you are successful!

Calling this one mission D-Vig saw a guy on YouTube do it he injected white distilled vinegar right into there mouths, said it wouldnt harm the tank or mess with the PH

I just had a novel epiphany... This doesn't happen often. I forgot that I had an aiptasia pop up right where I wanted my frogspawn. So instead of killing it. I bought that coral tack (puddy) and planted the coral right on top of it. The anemone was completely covered and assumed dead, haven't seen one in about 3 months.

Suffocation, although I don't know if this is covered under the Geneva Convention with the law of armed conflict.

Schism said:
Your right, this is a matter of national security. Collateral damage is not a concern. Nuke the little commie bast&-rd.

Hahahahahahhaha. Schism, your wisdom in aquaria knows no bounds!

Jlsardina said:
Try lemon juice. Mix it up so he doesn't become immune!

This does work much better then any other treatment I have tried and for me it was a One shot deal tactical nuke game over (call of duty reference lol)

Readingexcalibur said:
Hahahahahahhaha. Schism, your wisdom in aquaria knows no bounds!

Yeah im sure the NSA is tapping my phones now. I mentioned national security, collateral damage, nukes, and commie's in one paragraph lol

I'm gonna try the lemon juice at 01:00 hours. Figure under the moonlight he might not see me coming.

I'll advise on any updates. Tango out K....

Ahhh, AA, informative and entertaining. Who could ask for more? Good luck on your covert mission.

Convict2161 said:
I'm gonna try the lemon juice at 01:00 hours. Figure under the moonlight he might not see me coming.

I'll advise on any updates. Tango out K....

Tango 2161 we got an enemy contact in your sector. Egress to target location and eliminate the threat. Intel suggests a hardened target of unknown strength. Proceed with cation, rendezvous at rally point Victor. How copy?

Schism said:
Tango 2161 we got an enemy contact in your sector. Egress to target location and eliminate the threat. Intel suggests a hardened target of unknown strength. Proceed with cation, rendezvous at rally point Victor. How copy?

Tango 2161 copy. Proceeding to point Victor K, will advise further...

Lemon juice shot ready....

Just waiting for my shot sir. Tango out K...

image-4136557535.jpg

LMAO.... good kick out of this. My son is in Marine Corp boot camp at Parris Island right now.... June, July, & August in South Carolina.

This is what my LFS uses.... I've seen 'em use it (only need a small amount). Mix up with just enough moisture for a dry paste (think drywall spackle), roll up a small ball about the size of the anem's mouth, and administer with a pair of tweezers. They injest it just like any other food, and it nukes them from the inside out. (y)

Back
Top Bottom