Getting some chaeto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

c0mf0rt

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I ordered some chaeto on the net from a guy in WA... I'm in OR.... anything I should look for as far as die off before I throw it in my fuge??? Think it will still be ok with a two or three day ship time ?????

I ordered mine from ebay and it took a few days to get to me. it was just in a plastic bag with no water. I put it directly in my fuge and it has worked out great! Good stuff for nitrate comsumption. I put mine in the fuge immediately after the tank cycled and have had 0 nitrates since (it's been 4 months).

Jim

comfort!!! I have cheato and I live in washington!!! :D Who did you order it from? I know alot of reefers up here.

Somebody in Vancouver.... not sure of the name...... still waiting on it being shipped..... pretty sure it'll go out Monday....... where in WA are you ??????

O yeah.... I'm putting it into a 10 gal fuge, I've got a 20" 28watt PC fixture for it.... will that be good enough???????

No kidding...... I'm going to be in Tacoma in a week or so..... not sure of the exact dates yet..... Any good shops in that area???

Back
Top Bottom