Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 03-29-2004, 01:16 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Send a message via AIM to heyprettyoo
Giant Anemone and puffer fish ?

I know that you are not supposed to put any invertebrates in with porcupine puffers or any puffers. I have a porcupine puffer a valentini puffer a niger trigger and a picasso trigger. i was wondering if you thought it would be a bad idea to put a giant anemone in with my fish. I dont know if a bigger anemone has a better chance of living and thriving in my tank more so than a small anemone. I have crabs in my tank and they do not get messed with, I have proper lighting for the anemone but do u think it will live with my type of fish?

heyprettyoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 02:24 PM   #2
AA Team Emeritus
I think it's a bad idea, simply because of the water quality issues. All your fish are messy eaters and the water quality is bound to suffer.

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote

anemone, puffer, puffer fish

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com