Goby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's my anemone

Attachments

• image-3733312975.jpg
    image-3733312975.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 136
Looks very light colored, is that really how it is or just the camera?

Got my goby. His name is Dube after the porter in Hotel Rwanda

Just make sure your live rock is touching the bottom of the tank. Those little diamonds (as you well know) love digging out the sand under rocks.

And for caring for the sebae...look up on google "Wetwebmedia Sebae anemone"

Ought to get you off to a good start :)

Thats a good little website you've found there... Thanks

Oh ok awesome cuz the one he dug is in a super concealed area

Get a sand sifting goby (IE, diamond) because that's about the only one you'd be able to notice with 400 pounds of live rock, lol. Go for a long nosed hawk fish, too. Mine perches on my hand as I feed it shrimp, by far my favorite fish.

I guess it's kind of hit and miss. Mine doesn't even touch the things, whereas my clownfish even tries to bite my finger. Aggressive little bugger he is.

I'm sure if he was starving he'd make a go at them, but he hasn't been a problem over the last year I've had him.

I plan to add a copper band butterfly as well as 4 clowns am I still fine to add a goby

any goby should be fine. sand sifting gobies are a good idea. they keep the sand bed clean and aereated. i have a pink spotted watchman goby that is a sand sifter and he lives with my pistol shrimp, also a great addition.

I have a diamond goby and he tried to carpet surf when i just walked into the house. Idk if what little moonlight that had shined in scared him or if he had been attempting to get out for a while. I heard a thud and turned on the moonlight led lightinh and there he was swimming along the top then ran back down to his cave.

He's not getting out, i covered every little inch :)

Back
Top Bottom