Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-17-2011, 03:30 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

This may sound mean but can you take out what you can and shake him out into the tank?

Old 06-17-2011, 03:36 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxb161 View Post
Wow, you left him in 3 days, and that wow is a compliment not an insult. I don't usually have the patience to wait. If I seea fish not moving or it looks like a crab is stuck, instead of waiting an hour, I go in there and fiddle around. I hope you can get your goby out safely, anyway to prevent him from doing it again? I once had a clownfish jump to the pump section of my biocube, thankfully that only happened once
I too do that, lol. A crab may just be sitting in a crevice and my instant reaction is "he is stuck, I must save him!". Patience usually works, but I'm pretty certain you'll have to fish that guy out with your hand or a little net.

I run electrical appliances underwater and enjoy injecting things with Kalk filled syringes.
Sarcothelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 03:40 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Lol... My Halloween hermit was under a rock in our DT and hadn't moved all day. We moved her and I swear she's giving me attitude for taking her out of her space. Can a hermit give dirty looks? Buy I would get your fish. It's been three days ... I would be starting to worry.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:43 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Freak

It's attached to the tank
Old 06-17-2011, 03:48 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Freak

smoke him out
Old 06-17-2011, 04:08 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice FINatic

But an air pump in there and scare the bajesus out of him. He'll jump. Oh use a small hook and some bait. Better yet yell HERE FISHY FISHY FISHY
Old 06-17-2011, 04:28 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice FINatic

We have a special dance we do that coaxes all the critters in our tanks into doing exactly what we tell them. Now that I mention it... Where did I put my
Tambourine? Lol
Old 06-17-2011, 04:33 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Is it possible to flush the system with extra water? maybe the current will cause him to float upwards and out? can you reach a finger or anything else in there where he is?

Tags
filter, goby

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com