Goby or Jawfish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CleverBs

Aquarium Advice Addict
I cant decide what is a better fish to have in my 25 gallon tank

Yellow Watchman or Yellowfaced jawfish what do you guys think? if you own one tell me a bit about what it does in your tank its normal habits. I know you have to kind of "hand feed" the jawfish but im find with that infact may have more fun with it.

Hmmm, if it was my tank I would go with the Goby. Just my personal preference, I tend like them better. :)

They are both great fish though. :)

I have the Yellow watchman. I like it. He hides alot, but makes an appearance during feeding time and during the night. He'll make a small burrow under a rock. Definitely funny to watch when it's chasing other fish with an open mouth lol. He mainly stays on the sandbed, but I've caught him all the way at the top of the tank before.

well I want a good balance of fish that stay on the bed/rock and fish that swim throught the tank. Dont want to over crowd the water space with fish swimming beings my tank is taller than wide. I want to only have my 2 clowns and one other fish that at using the water colom and the rest using the rock or sand.

Back
Top Bottom