Goby Pairs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tuwhada

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have been planning on getting a pair of twin spot gobies to put in my 20 gall with a pair of cb kudas. So I finally go the gobies... cute, cute cute!!! Last night one was not doing well, this morning I could not find him so I went back to my store and got another one. I like them in pairs b/c they pair up very easily. So anyway I got the new one all is good. Now I just found the one that I had though died. So the 2 original pair are together and the new one is all alone ont he otehr side of the tank.
SO my first question... does anyone think they are going to fight.
Second questions... should I get a 4th one and have 2 pair in there????

These are the ONLY fish going with the cb kudas just a clean up crew and as you know they are quite tiny so I am really not worried about the bioload nor am I concerned they will outcompete the horses for food I am more concerned about the other gobies.

Thanks
Christina

I would think they would, In Marine Fish by Scott Michael it says that they may be agressive towards conspefics especially males. I would return the one that's all alone and get a different type of pair of gobies, Neons would be a nice small addition. HTH

Back
Top Bottom