Goby Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
C

cj10488

I was wondering If I could mix a goby with the scooter blenny in my tank without any problems.. Has anyone had issues with either of the two.. And which goby would you all recommend..

James

I was wondering If I could mix a goby with the scooter blenny in my tank without any problems..

In most cases yes, gobies usually won't mess with a fish that is already established and I have never seen any with any issues towards scooter blennies, but I haven't seen them all.

I like the watchmans ;)

Thanks Kevin.. I will look at getting a watchman.. Thats the one that I was thinking of as well.. It shouldnt really effect the bioload either since they usually stay pretty small and pretty clean eaters correct

james

well i was looking at that lil yellow one in your Sig.. Its the same one my wife has been looking at... BTW its 1am there why are you still awake.. I think that it should be ok in my tank.. it would be the last fish until the upgrade but it should be ok.. Tried fishing my Damsel out but he is even too smart for that. LOL

TIA,
James

Back
Top Bottom