goby questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dianeww

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a pink spotted goby (about 4 inches) in a 75. Would it be OK to add a yellow watchman goby too? They're quite different in size and color. Also would either one likely pair up with a tiger pistol shrimp or a Caribbean pistol shrimp? (Neither of which I have yet.)

I'm not sure if they will fight. The yellow could possibly hook up with a pistol shrimp.

I have a pink spotted and a dragon goby in my 125. Here is the pink spotted

img_663627_0_cf02e7b6724492f14d654b6cddbd579a.jpg

nice sponge you got goin on that rock behind him lol. (that is a sponge right lol)

and i thought i saw somewhere that gobies fight each other, but apparently not all do.

nice pic melosu.... i have a yellow watchman goby and pistol shrimp pair. i bought them as a pair from the lfs tho. once acclimated and added to the tank they went their seperate ways, then after 2-3 weeks, they found one another again. :)) i would recommend buying as a pair. i think youd be ok with that size tank.

They usually fight if they are similar size,shape and color. My two have gotten along fine.

i have gobies together...watchman w/ pistol, 2 clowns (green & yellow), and 2 zebras....they all get along fine

Back
Top Bottom