gobys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hollywood11892

Aquarium Advice Activist
would a clown goby and another type of goby get along in a 45 gallon aquarium would there be any kind of aggression between the two

depends, if you get a clown goby and a sleeper or watchman, i don't see why they would show aggression, they have completly different looks

I would really look into getting a diamond goby instead of the watchman. The make burrows too and are hilarious. They are very smart and mine gets cleaned by my cleaner shrimp. He cleans inside his mouth. Diamond gobies will clean all the sand in the tank. Mine has many burrows and I love it. They are not picky eaters and are very colorful. The only thing is they jump, so if u have a lid. I would look into getting a diamond goby instead of the watchman.

I heard diamond gobies should only be in mature tanks, stories of them starving cause there wasnt enough food in their sifting

I heard diamond gobies should only be in mature tanks, stories of them starving cause there wasnt enough food in their sifting

Yep, thats exactly why I don''t have one yet, waiting for the sand to mature in my 125g. :)

I just feed my goby... It's not too hard. Mine eats mysis and pellets

It's just sometimes they won't eat the prepared, and all they get for food is from sifting. :) if yours is eating then, nice! I just didnt wanna risk it yet.

It's just sometimes they won't eat the prepared, and all they get for food is from sifting. :) if yours is eating then, nice! I just didnt wanna risk it yet.

How long are we talking? I know it depends on a lot but any guidance? That is a must for me. I have to have a diamond goby.

I've had the 125g up for a few months and am thinking it will be on my shopping list soon. Theres lots of life getting going in my sand so it might be ok. :-D My live rock is teeming with pods and other little pod like creatures so there should be enough food for him. Might even pick one up tomorrow, depends on how much a blue tang is. ;-)

i just bought a sleeper goby, hes still small, onyl about 2.5 inches and makes a mess with my sugar fine sand

Back
Top Bottom