Goby's are awsome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ayesha97

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just got a goby, those guys are BOLD!!! He's gone off on my cleaner shrimp- keep in mind that he's at the most an inch long and not even as big around as a pencil and my cleaner shrimp, well, he's cleaner shrimp size! He's been fending everyone else in my tank away from a dying mussel. Quite comical, and even more amusing trying to watch him suck down a piece of mussel that was as big around as his head!!! He's a pretty amazing little fish! I think its safe to say that he's laid his claim to the bottom portion of the tank. My b&w clown rains supreme on the upper portion of the water column!!! Made MANY attacks to my boyfriends hand while he was rearranging the rocks. I think someone's damsel side is showing!

I've always liked my gobies...while I had them. Be forewarned, many gobies are jumpers. I've had at least 2 leap to their demise, even with eggcrate over my tank the buggers somehow found a way out. Just be extra vigilant.

Back
Top Bottom