Going to San Antonio and.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am looking for some southdown/oldcastle sand in that area. Does anybody know where I can get some for me, and my2cents? If you do I will post a GREAT BIG SMILIE for you, and give you some kudos!! :wink:

Yeah for kudos!!! 8)

Anyway we will be leavinf for San Antonio in 2 weeks, let me know.

TIA! :D

Rev, Dont know where to get the sand, but dont leave anything valuable visible in your car. Lock it in the truck or take it out of the car. I lost a digital camera and a set of golf clubs in San Antonio a year or so ago in broad daylight in the hotel parking lot. Found out from the policeman that took the report that its a fairly common problem.

Thanks for the heads up Nitrate! I have visited San An. a few times, but not in the past 4 years. Crime going up maybe? Anyway thanks. :wink:

NOW who knows about sand?

revhtree said:
I am looking for some southdown/oldcastle sand in that area. Does anybody know where I can get some for me, and my2cents? If you do I will post a GREAT BIG SMILIE for you, and give you some kudos!! :wink:

Yeah for kudos!!! 8)

Anyway we will be leavinf for San Antonio in 2 weeks, let me know.

TIA! :D

Hey Rev, I'm heading to San Antonio on Monday - taking the wife and kids to Sea World and Fiesta Texas (Six Flags park) for a couple days.

Thought I'd give you a heads up on a pretty good deal (not on sand though :( ).

If you are traveling with family, you might be interested. There is a hotel just outside San Antonio called La Cantera by Westin that overlooks the Hill Country and Fiesta Texas. From what I understand, it's a pretty nice place. I'm not a golfer, but I understand their course is very nice as well. Anyway, for $299.00 you get two nights stay and 4 tickets to Fiesta Texas. This is a great deal considering just a room would normally cost around $360 for two nights.

La Cantera

Back
Top Bottom