Good deal I think

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marquis

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just picked up a 10 pound rock covered in a ton of gsp, yumas, and mushrooms 40 bucks I'll posy a pic soon I just put it into tank

here's the pic sorry about the wait i have a question are the yumas supposed to be so swollen?

ForumRunner_20120318_185853.jpg

I've never seen Yumas THAT swollen, that's ridiculous! Sorry, I couldn't say if that's normal or not, I wouldn't think so. Half of it looks great, the other looks like a Bubble coral!

Flreefer said:
I've never seen Yumas THAT swollen, that's ridiculous! Sorry, I couldn't say if that's normal or not, I wouldn't think so. Half of it looks great, the other looks like a Bubble coral!

i thought it looked weird..

Love the avatar! New molt today, have had him since he was less than an inch! About 6 years! Couldn't refuse when I saw the little guy. To the best of my knowledge , he's been a model citizen too.

View attachment 83369

Flreefer said:
Love the avatar! New molt today, have had him since he was less than an inch! About 6 years! Couldn't refuse when I saw the little guy. To the best of my knowledge , he's been a model citizen too.

Is this HIM or the molt? I've never seen either!

This is the molt. It will always have a break where the tail meets the body, this is where he slips out, and holes at the eyes, he takes these with him!
Only bad thing with him is he made his cave in the back, and the only time I see him is if I go hunting around at night with a flashlight! He's cool though! Once in a while if I lose a small fish I wonder if it was him, but I've never caught him doing anything negative. Anyway good luck with your tank!

Marquis, great deal on the rock +. Yumas should settle down, I would think? Never seen that much polyp expansion on a shroom!

Back
Top Bottom