Just a quick question...
I currently have only my PC
bulbs 2 x 96 watt on ( I only have three small mushroom polyps) I was wondering whats the minimum I could keep the lights on and still have these mushrooms happy? Right now I have them from 11:30am - 8:30pm ( I get home late)
The reason I ask is, I just got an Ro
for christmas and am slowly making PWC
( and of course using it for top offs) due to it being below freezing lately I cant make all the water I need at once - I am starting to get quite an algae problem from originally using treated tap water with the stronger lights. I want to decrease the lights safely to help with the algae until I can get the tank switched over to almost all RO