Good online retailers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishfreak1

Aquarium Advice Freak
What are some good online retailers for corals and fish? And if you can, then can you write why or what was your experience that makes them good.

Thanks hopefully more people reply because I live 25 miles from the nearest lfs that caries corals so really I can really order online only

Bluezooaquatics.com
Liveaquaria.com
Cherrycorals.com
Sexycorals.com
Reefs2go.com

Mrc8858 said:
Bluezooaquatics.com
Liveaquaria.com
Cherrycorals.com
Sexycorals.com
Reefs2go.com

Quick question I heard reefs2go are bad with fish and corals is that true and what's your experience with then mrc

i have heard nothing but bad about them i have friends still waiting for their orders and its been a month and a half

I've only ordered inverts from them which I have been happy every time. As for fish and corals the other sites I listed are better in thatfield but no one can beat reefs2gos zoa deals and free shipping deals.

I've done 2 big orders with reefs2go 2 months ago & I'm still waiting for my replacements/refunds. There customer service also sucks, they email you back a week after you email them.. I personally will never spend another penny with them.

I've had great luck with
Liveaquaria.com
Petco.com
Sexycorals.com
Aquacon.com
Saltwaterfish.com

wow i thought my buddy waitin a month and a half was bad those people wouldnt know customer service if it bit them in the a-- lmao

Guys do you know any retailer that sells pods other than reefs2go

I've only tried Vividaquariums.com but everything came as described, in good health, and packaged very well.

Fishfreak1 said:
Guys do you know any retailer that sells pods other than reefs2go

I know they are getting a bad rep right now but NO ONE can beat their pod deals seriously.. its worth it trust me.

Does anyone know any lfs that sell corals in Connecticut?

I've done 2 big orders with reefs2go 2 months ago & I'm still waiting for my replacements/refunds. There customer service also sucks, they email you back a week after you email them.. I personally will never spend another penny with them.

I've had great luck with
Liveaquaria.com
Petco.com
Sexycorals.com
Aquacon.com
Saltwaterfish.com

check your account I bet the credits are there you just have to look
I do a lot of business with R2G never had any major issues
all my live stock is from them and doing great
if you have a issue call them
they will make it right remember they are busy and to respond to a email sometimes takes a while

I've had great luck with
Liveaquaria.com
Petco.com
Sexycorals.com
Aquacon.com
Saltwaterfish.com

Hi Dwilliams,

I apologize for any confusion regarding your replacements. I do show there was a Priority Overnight shipment that was sent at no charge to you on October 31st and delivered on November 1st. I do show you reported 6 Mermaid Fans did not survive the shipment and a giftcard was generated on your account on November 8th. I realize you posted this on November 2nd but I do want to ensure that your account is up to date with credits or replacements. Please let me know.

I have been watching the reviews on items I am interested in on reefs2go and every review I read was nothing but excellent quality/larger corals than expected and great customer service. I'm sorry to hear some of you had a bad experience and I hope when I make my purchase it will issue free.

I have been watching the reviews on items I am interested in on reefs2go and every review I read was nothing but excellent quality/larger corals than expected and great customer service. I'm sorry to hear some of you had a bad experience and I hope when I make my purchase it will issue free.
We strive to provide a shopping atmosphere where you can purchase with confidence and ease. Customer service, quality products and great prices are our top priorities. We look forward to your order :)

We strive to provide a shopping atmosphere where you can purchase with confidence and ease. Customer service, quality products and great prices are our top priorities. We look forward to your order :)

hey lady's ,

I will be placing my order prob on fri so I can sit back on turkey day figuring out my order (y)
hope you and your family's have a nice thanksgiving
any turkey day specials for feeder shrimp fish need thanksgiving feast too

john
Aka 54SEAWEED:ROFLMAO:

This weeks sales are even being kept a secret from us!! :) That means they must be good! Keep your eyes open :)

Back
Top Bottom