Good pistol shrimp with yellow watchman goby?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea that's probably just a blue spotted but I'm not sure how different they are. A yellow watchman should not look like that

Read that article you sent. Now I have no idea. Guess they do change colors I guess either it is or isn't but seems they would be healthy either way.. Let us know if he changes yellow!

Yes, I will def let you guys know how he turns out. Hopefully he'll change with in the next couple of weeks bc I can't wait hahaha.

His bottem fins are black like the blue spotted one.. Well the lesson to be learned here people is don't purchase anything from www.Aquacon.com bc they ship not what you order. Key word in the website name if "con" lol. They screwed up my whole order. I ordered for my buddy too and they didn't send me 3 items, labeled my shrimp wrong, two items died, and possibly sent me a wrong fish. When I contacted them about the 2 dead items as soon as I got them the girl I talk to said well wait a little bit and maybe they'll come alive bc they happens during shipping which is true for some. They give you a 2 hour window to see if they are alive or not and take a pic to send it in when other sites give you 2 weeks. That site is a scam and I suggest no one purchase anything from them. Oh ya and almost forgot they charge me for shipping for the items they never sent me and wouldn't refund me the $5 difference so over all I lost $20 on shipping and dead items. Plus the hassle of the 3 items they didn't send me. They don't have free shipping no matter how much you spend and they told me to repurchase the items once refunded for the total of 5 items and they were going to charge me another $50 for shipping. Oh I bugged lol.

I saw a blue spotted at my LFS today it's definitey that.

Sorry about your experience :( I'm so lucky I have a LFS that can order me anything. That way I can make sure I know exactly what I'm getting!! A lot of people on here have good experiences online so just find out what has the best reviews!

No I know I'm going to try a couple different web sites next time.. I tried saltwaterfish.com and they ship me items with no heating pad so most of them died and now tried aqua con.com and well I just go to my experience with them.. lol I'll find a good website at sure of it. I like going online and getting items because they were cheaper then my local fish store

How is liveaquaria.com I'm about to order a better cuc, midas Blennys and a tiger pistol and some pepermints...and after reading this I'm nervous now

I have a buddy who said they are good and that's who he goes through. I haven't had a chance to order from them yet but they are my next choice when I'm ready. If you do order from them let us know how the experience goes please.

Yea I'm gonna order sometime this week so I'll let you know

Back
Top Bottom