Good places for online fish purchases

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AndyH5512

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I know it has been posted here many, many times- but can you guys name some good places for online ordering? Thanks.

This should keep you busy for a while..
Yes, it sure will. I like thatpetplace.com, they do pricematching. I also like drsfosterandsmith.com, they don't add to shipping for weight, this is a great place for supplies.

I've bought from saltwaterfish.com and have been very pleased with the fish and coral that i got. Plus its free shipping for orders over I think $79.00. Not a bad deal at all!

I have been pretty happy with Saltwaterfish.com as well. Everything alive and healthy upon arrival. Pricing seemed pretty good too with the free shipping. Haven't ordered fish from other sites though to compare.

Ditto to Saltwaterfish.com, great service and prices, but it's not really "free" shipping. There's a $9.99 service charge, and a "temporary" fuel charge of $7.99, so to my mind that comes to $18.00 per order. Still very reasonable, but not free.

Once you're a repeat customer, you also get to choose a free item with each order, depending on what they have in stock and are offering at the time.Yes, this one is free. I've gotten a coral banded shrimp, a yellow gorgonian, and a royal gramma at no charge!

Back
Top Bottom