Good price for corals?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darylb

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys found this guy on gumtree and just wanna see what you think of his prices before I go in and may e spend more then I should I have spoken to him and he is negotiable on his prices any feed back will be helpful for me :) and tell me of there is any bargains in there haha I don't know what's good and what's bad

Looks alright for prices, I'm over in Townsville do u know if they deliver or just local?

I'm not sure ill ask and if not I could possibly look into buying it and sending it over to you?

How large are these pieces for those prices? I mean "hammer corals 10 each" means what? Is that 10 dollars a head? It's about retail IMO.

This guy isn't collecting, he's making wholesale purchases with intentions to resell. He's a retailer without a brick and mortar store. To answer your question, those prices are just about retail.

Oh okay I been talking to him for a bit now and he reckons he is just a collector but you can see he isn't he sent me a pic of his tank in his house its just full of shrooms

Go see his stuff, and if you like it, buy it. I don't know what things are going for in Aussie, but I'm guessing you should be able to buy some pretty nice Aussie stuff (Australian corals are the most colorful and generally most expensive available) for a decent price, since shipping is much cheaper than it would be for us.

Yea ill go have a look and take some pics and defiantly update this thread if I can get them cheap I might look into seeing how much I can post em out for if you guys like them

Back
Top Bottom