good skimmer??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have one and I have a buddy that has one. Both of us have trouble keeping it adjusted and working properly, but once it is working it produces good green/brown slime stuff. However, my theroy is that having this cheap skimmer is better than having no skimmer at all. :wink: Enventually I would like to upgrade and get a red sea skimmer.

Upgrade to an aquac remora or remora pro. You will get what you pay for with jebo products.

ok well along with the skimmer I will have 2 Filstar XP3's so I am not really needed an expensive skimmer

Dave

It is not that it will not skim it is just that it will require constant attention and will lead to more headaches than the savings are worth.

Darin is right. I bought one from him and all I have to do 2-3 times per week is just empty the collection cup, wash it out good and throw it back in. I almost bought a cheaper skimmer as well but when you see what it pulls out all the time AND its easy to maintain, THEN you can appreciate the little bit more $$ you spent. Aqua C is an Awesome skimmer!

Back
Top Bottom