Got a cleaner shrimp! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SaltwaterTeen

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I just got a cool new cleaner shrimp to help out in the tank :) Also got a arced-eye hawkfish they both are cool, the cleaner shrimp is a neat/interesting/beautiful specimen. I dont know if he has cleaned my fish but I see his anteannas touching and feeling them.

also getting rid of them and adding the lr my ammonia and trites dropped down to 0 when they were (0.6) <---Eeek

I love my cleaners, expecially peanutbutter. Every time I work in the tank he cleans my arm practically the whole time. You can see his pick in my gallery.
Enjoy, they are a blast.

cleaner shrimps are really cool

when im doing a waterchange i cant resist letting him clean my hand its really cool

Mr. Marine

i want do do that
sound s cool and im sure u can fetch a nice buck 4 them at the lfs

there 20$$ st mine

i bet the babies are cute

Breeding them? Wow have fun considering its so difficult it has just fairly recently been done, by a marine lab. Anyways the shrimp will be even cooler when hes inside the hawkfishes stomach. Research your fish.... :roll:

call my tank the love shack

all mah fish wanna get their grooove on

lol
:lol:
Mr. Marine

Hehe, and six my hawk doesnt do anything to it its fine. When it cleans does it take its anteanna and feels the fish? Hes kinda doing that to my starfish

When I put my hand in the tank my coral banded shrimp latches onto my finger with is claws and trys to eat me...is that kinda the same feeling :?

I wish my 2 cleaners actually tried to clean my fish, I think they are fed too well so they don't even bother, althought they do go right after my arm if I stick it in the tank.

Arce-eye hawkfish may eat/nip at anemones, crustaceans, and other fish. They are not reef safe. Good luck

when it is cleaning it uses the 2 little white things in the middle of it

stick ur hand in and watch it and youll find out

Mr. Marine

Back
Top Bottom