Got a foxface!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

G1203

Aquarium Advice Freak
I got a little baby foxface!!!! I was going in the store think I was gonna get some sort of blenny... But came out with a green mushroom and a foxface!!! Lol

Might want to hold true to that soon theory lol my foxface grew very quickly. I've had him a year and he is 5inches. I got him at 1.5-2"

True. IME the smaller the fish the faster it grows. My leopard wrasse was 1in when I got her, now she is 3in 7 months later. She grows to around 4-5in. Foxfaces grow larger and will probably grow faster.

Does he have any tank mates? If he does you really need to move him because fox faces can be territorial

The foxface Hasn't even chased anyone. He is actually quite a slow swimmer. His colors are perfect and he is just minding his own buisness... Maybe I'm lucky and he won't attack.

image-1787121878.jpg

My fox face is the boss of my tank. Even over my chevron and my trigger. He beats everybody up but only when he's grumpy or he's finished all his sea weed clip. Lol.

He's very peaceful to any fish smaller than him. I have a few little guys he could care less about. But to the OP mine grew really fast in a few months. You really need a bigger tank ASAP like the others said or he will stress out.

Back
Top Bottom