Got a free tank...WOOHOO!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

(Wrong Forum) Tried to delete it but couldn't

I just got a deal FREE!

Gotta love friends that don't want to do this anymore

55 gal tank
Black wooden stand
10gal sump w/pump CAP 2200 (will use as refugium)
Overflow
30 lbs LR (Dead Now)
40 lbs Aragonite sand
hoods / lights
HOB Clarifier filter
Extra 10 gal hospital tank with hood /light

Sound cool?

This topic has been split from it's previous topic and moved to it's current forum.

Sounds like a great deal!! I know exactly what you mean about friends leaving the hobby, that's how I got my 65g predator tank and the CSL MH prism pendant that is running my reef :D

Enjoy your bargain!!!!

BTW,

Members dont have the option of deleting posts. Thats why you could not figure out how.

No back on subject

GREAT NEWS

free tank

Man...some folks have all the luck! Glad to hear you got it though. Gonna post some pics so we can all be really jealous? :)
Logan J

Great Deal!

Slightly ot, but can you use that dead LR for base rock or something? will it re-seed with good critters?

Ive turned base rock into live rock several times. It will seed off of good rock in about 6 months. I sometimes buy base rock and put it behind my reef and let it seed then use it in other tanks.

Tank

UPDATE!!!

THIS THING IS BEAUTIFUL!!

I set it up last night and it is now crystal clear...Killer pump...800gph

The Damsels are having a field day...

I think my Hermits are having a heart attack from having to walk too far...He He...

Oh, yeah, I'm addicted.......

I will have to borrow my friends cammera again and take some pics..

Tim

Pics are in

The pics are in,,,doesn't do it justice though...I had to down size the images because they were 1.6 megs a piece..

Ok, only 2 at the time....

Ok, how do you get in the photo gallery???

Here is another

Back
Top Bottom