got a Question about a light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Monroe10

Aquarium Advice Freak
So my buddy just gave me a bunch of stuff for dirt cheap including a light idk what kind it is bc i want to se how much it is worth, all i can tell you is...

It's ovalish shape
55gal (standard size) long
2 metal halide lights
3 sets of moon and white LED lights
on the end it says CURRENT

Any Ideas?

Last edited:
What the light is bc I want to see how much it costs to maybe sell it in the future.

positive just measured again, it is 48in from end to end, now I see that there is no 48in idk why, think they discontinued it?

Excellent. It is a nice light - it ought to fetch a decent price should you decide to sell it. Remember that it is used, and the bulbs will only have a fraction of their life left (depending on how much they were used) which will all affect the price. Still, a couple hundred bucks would be a fair price.

Ok thank you, I don't think I will sell it anytime tho I like it lol

Excellent! It will definitely grow some coral! Looks like you have a nice start on the tank.

Thank you got that light about 30lbs of lr a big circulation fan and 5 fish for 200 bucks

Oh and a fluval 405 hahaha thank you I have so much equipment its not funny including now 3 lights

Back
Top Bottom