Got cool clown fish ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robbiesamp

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am looking for ideas for a pair of clowns post some pics and show me what you got! Thanks

Like this one and an all white one

Attachments

• image-618367667.jpg
    image-618367667.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 136
Golden Stripe Maroon.

I've only got one of these so far, but will be getting another, when I move my reef into a 55 gallon, right now this is the only fish I've got in my 10 with 6 hermits and 6 corals. He is a Golden Stripe Maroon and is actually 3 colors. The Yellow Bands actually have thin white on the outside. I also like the Tomato Clowns, but those are tough to come by where I live.
(y)

Attachments

• 3-11-2013.jpg
    3-11-2013.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 141
Anyone help as when I first started sw tank went to shop bit far from where I live so cant really go back and the shop had a fish that looked like clown but was white and black and guy said was a clown fish but have not seen one anywhere else

Thanks but looked on there b4 but it was white black white have been few different shops and looked all over the net but no luck guy in shop might not no what it was lol someone said could of been hybrid clown but can't find much info

Oh man some jerk stole a platinum clown from my LFS. Some people!! I have a blk occelaris and two nemo occelaris in my tank. The black one your looking at looks cool, I've seen the all orange version, I think it's called a naked clown.

how the hell do you steal a platinum clown? I guess you could just have a thermus cup and scoop it up when no one was around? Just dont take a drink by mistake! lol. If you are going to steal a clown why a boring platinum clown =/

Oh Sorry! I didn't know you were looking for a specific pattern.

Thanks for help tho just asking as was cool looking fish and can find one anywhere but goin try go back to the shop and see if they got and more

Thanks for help tho just asking as was cool looking fish and can find one anywhere but goin try go back to the shop and see if they got and more

Right On, I'm going to my lfs today to pick up an open brain. I'll ask him if he knows about those. So just to be clear, all white or all black? Is that right?
(y)

Back
Top Bottom