Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 10-14-2011, 10:23 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Got first live plant for saltwater tank need some info

Got a feather duster for my 55gl tank don't now much got gave to me what do need now about them like what do I feed them an where's good spot for them stuff like that can any one give me some info

Mjmjhot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:25 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
I got my First Feather Duster today too! I was told that the best place for them in to bury the bottom into the sand bed so it stands up. I was also told that they are filter feeders, but you can feed them brine etc. every now and then. Hope this helps! They also need light. Good luck!

[CENTER]Please don't forget about the toxins in some corals (like zoas and palythoas)
Latest aquarium vlog:
redsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:30 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey thanks for info I just want live rock salt tank with out live plants so I would have not have to worry about what fish go in tank then I saw the feather duster an got told it safe for any saltwater fish an it was just so cut only one they had so I got it I have a goby dragon fish in tank to an that's the one I was really worried about when first put plant in tank he swim up to it an pomp it an then swim away I sure his ok he seem fine I just had him for while an his allways been in freshwater tank for little over year then move him to salt tank few day ago an now his more active then was in freshwater tank I'm sorry I've talk to much just when I get to talk about my baby's hard to stop
Mjmjhot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:23 AM   #4
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award
Wrong forum. Moved to SW reef aquaria general discussion. This forum is for admin and tech support.
melosu58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 09:01 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict
A feather duster is actually a worm.Saltwater Aquarium Inverts for Marine Reef Aquariums: Dwarf Colored Feather Duster
joy13 is offline   Reply With Quote

live, plant, salt, saltwater, saltwater tank, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com