Got inpatient

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry to go back a few post in the thread but since the damsels were in there first they are more likely be be agressive. You can always take them out and reintroduce them if they are. But clowns can be too I guess so you you will just have to wait and see I guess. Let us know how it goes

R u sure those were damsels they looked like blue chromis to me which are much less aggressive but i could be wrong but i think you should check it out

It's been my experience that chromis are far less aggressive than other damsels. I had an azure damsel that was mean as he could be, and thought he owned the place. My chromis don't bother anyone.

Yea in a week I'll add my clownfish and see how they do.

I had t2 damsels and 2 clowns and they were cool together. They are both semi aggressive fish. Then i added a royal gamma and my damsels almost killed her. So i took them out and moved them to my frag tank.

I have some stuff growing in my rock. I was hoping someone could tell me what it is.

image-4164515743.jpg

image-3399701817.jpg

image-117747113.jpg

image-822009148.jpg

image-3843554953.jpg

image-3168843210.jpg

It kinda looks like alge. It will grow all over. I have rocks that are totally purple.

ForumRunner_20120210_125115.jpg

Thanks josh. I was a bit worried. Got some snails yesterday so hopefully they'll help

Yeah looks like some algae in those pics snail will take care of it but don't buy to many or they might starve.

If it`s hard then it`s coralline algea which is a good thing. If it`s soft and comes off easily then it`s cyanobacteria which is not a good thing.

I'm sorry melosu58 are you talking about the rev blotches or the plant like brown stuff growing from my live rock?

About your damsels, I keep my zebra damsels in a pair with one green chromis, I don't have any problems.

Melosu58- I just had my girlfriend check she said it was hard.

Agentskeller- everyone says to just be cautious. Hopefully they won't be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom