Got my LAST fish!!!!!! Black Durgeon Triggerfish!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crister13

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got a black durgeon!!!!! I was going to get a powder blue but it had NO personality, and this guy was in the same tank, and he is AWSOME. Hes like 6" long and insane. My niger picked on him but it did nothing and it looked at him like "r u kidding"? Cause the nigers like half the size. I know when they all grow up the tank will be overstocked but I will give away fish/upgrade if I can when I move out. I dont have any pics but will hopefully get some. What you guys think?!?!?!

Tank lights were almost off when I got him home. Will post pics tomorrow hopefully. BTW how do you do that?

Post pictures? You can directly upload them from your computer by using the "advanced" button below or you can use a free hosting site like I do, photobucket. You upload to there and then just paste a link in the message and it shows up.

Nice pick up,,i like those too,
,but i'm confused,,,you put this in the tank with ich you've been treating and bad water quality

Yeah I know after I got home I was confused too....................... I am doing weekly pwcs now and the ick is not spreading.......... only my puffer has it. Hopefully I didnt do something bad.......... lol.

Wait, thats right, youre the one with the thread about ich. I have no idea why you would introduce a new fish to a tank with ich.

There is only one way to get rid of it and its to treat the fish outside the main tank and leave the tank EMPTY for at least 6 weeks. It may seem to get better but it's gonna be lingering in there until it strikes again, and by then you might have more fish to expose.

You really need to get a handle on the ich before adding any more livestock.

Not trying to be mean at all, so sorry if it sounds that way. Just want you to have success and youre not co-operating LOL ;-)

I know when I got home I remembered that. Shoot. Im trying my best. Hopefully I didnt hurt the little guy. At least he has someone to take care of him now..... I guess............lol.

Back
Top Bottom