Great Dwarf Angel question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well...I hope so cause I am getting a Coral Beauty Angel!!!

accually not really, but they all have different personalities and you might get lucky.

I hear they are moderately reef safe for the most part. just keep them well feed and you should have few problems.

or so the proficies have fore told....

That's the thing... they're are a couple of coral beauties that I've been looking at, at my LFS.... but I'm worried about him taking it out on my corals.....

Well let me ask you this.... could a coral beauty do any REAL damage to corals??? My biggest concern is my goniopara that is still alive... and also my mushrooms and zoos...

I had a cb in with some soft corals, never had a problem with him. This doesn't mean that a different fish won't have a different view on what's food and what's not. They are a great fish, just keep an eye on him for a while after he's introduced.

Do you guys think I'd have better luck with a younger one????

Hard to say. IME health-wise younger fish tend to be hardier than adult fish which have fully adapted to their envirnment before being plucked out and placed in mine. So as a rule I buy the youngest fish I can find. This could also help in this case, if they've never seen corals as food. But again, with any live animal we can only generalize about it's potential behavior.

Back
Top Bottom