Green Bubble tip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

22engine

Aquarium Advice Addict
How does he look.

View attachment 108668

He is currently on the move. I got him from a store that wasn't treating him right IMO and I think he would be better under my watch. You can check out my biocube journey thread for the complete story. But he was under normal tank lighting and was as high up on the glass as he could get and still be in the water. And he was Half deflated. Now he is all perky and pretty much all inflated tips. Looks very nice now compared to we're he was.

He is also a glowing green the iPhone camera doesn't do well when there is a lot of blue

Cant wait to see him fully adjusted to your tank. I just added a gbta to my tank last week to contrast my rbta. I used to be against having nems in my reef...now im hooked. They are amazing.

Sniperhank said:
Cant wait to see him fully adjusted to your tank. I just added a gbta to my tank last week to contrast my rbta. I used to be against having nems in my reef...now im hooked. They are amazing.

Ya he looks awesome. He got himself backed into a cave my firefish lives it and looks to slowly be making his way out. He better i don't want to take down a bunch of rock work to get him out

Well he is in the cave still and has some of his body out not sure what the heck he is doing

View attachment 108819

Is this normal behavior. I was told by someone on here that BTA tend to go into caves when they are going to split. He is a good size. Doesn't seem unhappy

Just wait. You just added him. It took my rbta a week to adjust. He hid under an overhang and is just now starting to fully extend himself out into the light. As for my gbta, doing the exact same thing...just this time I'm suspecting splitting. Either way, all you can do it wait.

Thanks sniper. Wasn't to worried cause his mouth is closed and his color is good just wanted to make sure l

Is this bad. I can't see his mouth so not sure about that but he was open earlier and now like this

View attachment 109028

He curled up yesterday too so I dont think he is pooping but I don't knw

Ok I know I'm being paranoid I know sorry. Well I feed the tanks today. I dissolves a brine shrimp cube and used a baster and shot some on him cause he is open and his mouth closed up so I think he ate some. I also posted a pic of a marion clown hosting in a GBTA on the outside of the tank to try to give mine the idea. I read online sometimes it works

That looks great to me! Mine has continued to act odd, and today I found out why. He is splitting like I thought he might try to do. As long as water and lighting are good, your nem will be happy. If it does something odd, it is probably either splitting or pooping. That is pretty much what I have learned from months of reading about them lol.

Sniperhank said:
That looks great to me! Mine has continued to act odd, and today I found out why. He is splitting like I thought he might try to do. As long as water and lighting are good, your nem will be happy. If it does something odd, it is probably either splitting or pooping. That is pretty much what I have learned from months of reading about them lol.

Ok. He seems happy in his current place. Def have plenty of lighting. The flow isn't to hard on him but enough so his bubbles sway around

Back
Top Bottom