Green Clown Goby??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ricky@3rdshift

Aquarium Advice Regular
This has to be a sweet fish. I got one to day from the LFS. the kid that sold him to me didn't know much about him, so I just need to know if there is anything special I need to accomodate him.

I have a 55gallon with about 35lbs of LR, 2 damsels a domino and a yellow tail, several snails and 3 hermit crabs.

thanks
Ricky

yes I know I probably should have asked 1st, but man he just looked so cool.

they are really cool fish. i had one. they like to perch on rocks and coral. mine ate formula 2 flakes and mysid shrimp. remember they are very small and eat very small food

steve r

You may have trouble with the damsels. These are very docile fish and when paired with more aggressive tank-mates have a tendency not to eat. They are not assertive enough to get food because of the damsel's agressive behavior.

that is a good point. i fed the clown fish first to keep him busy and then tryed to "target " feed the goby for a week or so. he did get better about coming out feeding time though. they dont seem to swim very good either. mine swam in short bursts and then he would sink. he ate better when food floated right down on top of him

good luck

steve r

Back
Top Bottom