Green hair algae

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could but not any time soon. I have so many other projects to do. I down sized from my 44 gallon corner aquarium to a bio cube 8 because I'm installing laminate flooring threw out my house and I needed to be able to move it around. After I finish that and set up my old aquarium then maybe I'll set up an aggressive tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

This forum should be called aquariums anonymous because there pretty addicting. Was going to do a planted aquarium in my daughters room and eventually I would love to get an octopus once I get stuff figured out in this tank. And now I'm getting talked into an aggressive tank.

This forum should be called aquariums anonymous because there pretty addicting. Was going to do a planted aquarium in my daughters room and eventually I would love to get an octopus once I get stuff figured out in this tank. And now I'm getting talked into an aggressive tank.

I'd pick a lionfish over an octopus any day :) only because an octopus only lives for about 6 months tho.

I read that. I've been thinking about it for a long time and have done tons of research. It's not the best choice and probably a waste of money but I would really love to experience having one and once it dies I can either put something els in it or do it again. Maybe I'll do the octopus set up first then after it dies turn it into an aggressive aquarium

What is a good Ro/di system. I need one that can be hooked up to my sink for drinking water otherwise my girl friend will have a fit.

I got a 5 stages MaxWaterFlow... I get a <1ppm reading after filtration.

- Sediment filter
- Carbon filter
- Carbon filter
- RO
- DI

http://www.maxwaterflow.com/5-stage...reverse-osmosis-water-system-ro-di_p_321.html

I replaced the DI part for a part where we can manually change the resin without changing the whole part.

I think I'm going to get one of these ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415977805.753136.jpg

Algae seems to be under control haven't seen any new growth since I started feeding frozen instead of flakes. I had alittle red turf but I dipped it in peroxide and that got rid of it I just need to get an Ro/Di system so I can set up a different aquarium

I have the 90gpd....not a complaint

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom