Green water and uv sterlizer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm really glad this is working so well for you! I can't wait to see your tank in all it's crystal clear glory! Lol

What's the link to that jr? And Mac hahaha I know me ether!! And I bet it helps my ro/di unit came in and that's what u did my water change with:)

I found it and yea in person my tank looked excTly the same! What kind if uv did you use and how many watts mines only 9 watts so all the greens gone but it's taking a lo while on the cloudy ness

Since I come from a freshwater background, algae has always been frowned upon. I find that saltwater hobbyist don't see it as being such a bad thing.
I run a 9W sterilizer 24/7 and have been since day one. Water is crystal clear and I can't even grow algae to keep any turbo snails alive .(y)

I don't know that saltwater hobbyists are any more tolerant of nuisance algae than anyone else. I actually have very little algae (except coralline and macro in the fuge) and crystal clear water as well.

All cleared upp!!

Attachments

• image-2448308190.jpg
    image-2448308190.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 62
Yea I agree on the more rock part haha but don't you think I have enough flow? Have my two returns I believe are 1500 gph for the return pump but beside that have three other power heads idk if you can see the one in the left corner it's a korliea or how ever u spell it

I don't think you do. That aquaclear isn't doing much of anything. That is only 270 gph if I remember correctly.

Yea thoses where from my small 30 gallon I used to have my korliea has lots of power I payed like 59 bucks for it

Back
Top Bottom