Green wrasse.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mansiz

Aquarium Advice Freak
Why my Green Wrasse lost in the tank? It was a new addition to the main tank, do they go under gravel (mine is normal sand)? What should I feed them? Flakes food?

Many different wrasse species will bury themselves in the sand when freightend or at night when sleeping. If newly added to the tank it could be a bit timid and might take a bit of time to adjust.

Until the wrasse is settled and properly accepting foods, I would stick with vitamin fortified meaty foods. Once the wrasse is doing well you can then try adding flake to the routine. Just be sure it is a SW staple high in vitamins.

How's the water specs?

Cheers
Steve

My water parameter
NO2 = 0
NH3 = 0
But NO3 = 25mg/l
pH = 8.3
PO4 = I did'nt test

Oh you mean flske food I have to buy flakes for SW? I fed my fishes with Tetra pro, I think its outer cover have FW fishes pictures. But I saw the ingredients, its about the same, they loves this too, can I stick to this?

I actually am not 100% sure what's in tropical fish foods but as a general guideline it is best to feed SW animals SW food preparations. It can go along way to keeping them healthy on the inside as well as out. There are many good quality ones available but you should be able to finish up what's left in the short term. Just remember to buy only enough to last a month or two. They do go stale.

Cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom