Hand feeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
next we'll be verifying ourselves with those stupid.. copy these letters to ensure ur not a bot stuff :)

CaptainAhab said:
next we'll be verifying ourselves with those stupid.. copy these letters to ensure ur not a bot stuff :)

Haha talk about highjacking a thread but ur right

wow never thought of it but might consider hand feeding my swordtails!

Lol i was thinking you got some guts feeding a lionfish by hand. Im feeding a porcupine puffer and I was nervous about it

I'll hand feed my eel once and a while. Not so much anymore when he thought my finger was a silverside.

The morays are notoriously near sighted. As a diver, I had a thing for feeding morays in the wild. Still have all my fingers, but I would let the food loose in front of their nose and get out of the way. My old lion fish also had some vision issues, so used some forceps to feed him.

Yea I use a feeding stick to give him his food now. He has calmed down a lot when taking food. Used to take it like he hasn't eaten in a month.

I hand feed my niger and picasso triggers....although they have both snuck up and bit me while I was cleaning powerheads

I hand feed my snowflake eel! Oh, and if I don't have enough characters, I just put a bunch of periods, but it makes me look like I'm making fun of the person.....

Back
Top Bottom