Hardy anemonae for a young tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow. That's a lot of stock very fast. And a fast cycle with not a lot of live rock and a lot of base. Good luck. But I see some problems in ur very near future. I'm not saying your tank is gonna crash but be prepared for some algae. Lots of pwc for u. Especially to keep this nem.

Scooter blenny raised on mysis and brine. Had an outbreak of green algae and the algae blenny and emeralds made short work of that.

Good luck with your tank. I just think that no matter what you put in your tank you should research, research, research. You never know when you will learn about something that is valuable. Each species has different needs and I feel that it is our responsibility to ensure that our animals are healthy and happy. So it is a balance between getting what we want to see and what our animals need.

As far as the nem is concerned I can only offer that each species has some slightly different preferences for attachment (tank wall, live rock, deep sand bed, etc.). Most of them will move around as well to get the right lighting that they prefer so it may not stay where you want it to exactly. That being said, it is possible for it to kill your corals as it moves to find a spot that is comfy. They also need a mature tank because they sensitive to the variations in water parameters.

Best of luck!

I think that my clowns are happy and am kind of put off on the nem. Maybe a frogspawn or hammer in a month or more?

Back
Top Bottom