Has anybody used this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reyma10

Aquarium Advice Activist
Is it good for water changes or even to start a tank up or not at all?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1417530657939.jpg
    1417530657939.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 133
I'm with matty that seems like a ridiculous product. It's top fin which I'm no fan of anyway. But the fact that the first line says mix with TAP water is awful. Plus it doesn't say how much to mix or even what it is lol. You're better off mixin your own or buying that nutri seawater crap lol. Your lfs may have premade sw for sale as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

actually i have a couple tetra products that arent to bad.

I just won't use tetra because I bought three aquariums in a row and every time they all let out gallons of water onto my floor. I probably am the one in a million that's happened to but I guess it's just a grudge I have with the product now lol.

I'm confused on if that is supposed to be an additive to water or if it is supposed to be a saltwater mix to use with tap water...either way it is an unnecessary product if you follow the basic rules that we talk about so much, it seems like we beat it into the ground at times. RO/DI and a salt mix of your choice with weekly water changes. Truly all you need.

Back
Top Bottom