Has anyone else noticed their tank causing TV prollems??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doan

Aquarium Advice Freak
My Aquarium is causing my TV to have all kinds of problems.. When I am home the TV and Tivo remain dark.. very wierd... that never happend before no sound no picture.. no nothing ... However the Laptop and the couch make for great viewing of Tim-ayy the crab running around in the tank with the snails while I read this site and learn as much as I can. The CD player and the fridge are fine the beer is cold and the music good but the Tv which use to magically come on the second I walked in the door and stayed on all night seems to be broken :)

Very Strange..

Doan

LMAO i have that same problem every since i got a tank and found this site hehe

hahah, it was out with the TV in my room when I got my tank! Its the best reality show I have seen yet! :p I was thinking about pitching it to FOX!

HAHA. I was initally along the same line as Kevin but then i read the post and i was like HAHAHA. This istnt a problem its a passion.

And isn't cool that we are lucky enough to forego the idiot box to watch a vignette of a piece of nature that most of us likely would never get to see in person. . .

LOL it went over my head too at first...

Doan that is a good point, and I was just thinking last night about how therapeutic it is to just sit and relax and reflect on the little creatures and how magnificently they were made, all the while avoiding the TV.

So all you other salties out there this is just one more good reason to justify all of the money and effort spent for your tank(s). You are benefitting others, too, if you can save just one more poor soul from the TV...LOL!!

And I thought I was the only one who had the beer bill go up and the power bill go down. I thought that the expense calculator on this site was wrong. he he he

Back
Top Bottom