Has anyone feed reef chili?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL looks like we're out of luck here. I've been told on another board that it's a mixture of products that they mark the price up on. I don't know that for sure though.

I would use caution with any manufacturer making such wild claims. No food type can feed "everything", it's highly unlikely and a rather bold statement.

What exactly do you want to feed? That's the best place to start before you can properly determine what to feed.

Cheers
Steve

No one I know has heard of it and I havent seen it at any of our LFS either. I would suggest a varied diet depending on what ever fish you have in your tank. Rotate a few high quality foods to make sure they get lots of variety and nutrition. :)

Depending on what tank mates you have, I know you can also make your own seafood mush with all kids of stuff blended up and then freeze it in little itty bitty icecubes... I think the recipe is on here somewhere, but it might have been for meaty meat eaters. :)

actually a freind of mine uses it but he also supplements it with mysis shrimp and golden pearls.

Back
Top Bottom