Has anyone used Kent Marine RxP?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kwan

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have been fighting with ich for the past couple of weeks with out much success. So I decided to change to Kent Marine's RxP. It claims to be a pepper solution and invert safe. The direction say I have to dose my tank every other day for 13 days. After the first dose yesterday, my fish seems to have gone even worst. My fishes have more white spots on their body and fins than they did before I dose RxP.

Has anyone had any experience with this product? Will the treatment work better when I start dosing the second and third time? Or should I just ditch this and use something else instead?

kwan said:
Has anyone had any experience with this product? Will the treatment work better when I start dosing the second and third time? Or should I just ditch this and use something else instead?
Completely agree with what Kevin said but olso to point out there is a section on the bottle that lists what cannot be in the tank during treatment. Personally I would never trust anything that suggests animals need to be removed. Especially with a list that long. :wink:

Cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom