Hatching a plan or happy hour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drinkingbird

Aquarium Advice Activist
There are some strange things happening in my aquarium…
Everyday when I get home, the first thing I do is check on all the critters. Fred (helmeted turtle) is usually sunning herself on her rock ledge, all is well there, but then I check on the aquarium. All the critters (snail, blenny, pep shrimp, hermits) are all on one rock in close proximity to each other; after seeing me they disperse to other rocks, sand and glass.
What are they doing?!? They look like they are hatching a plan, yes they look guilty! Has anyone else seen this behavior? :?

Ok so maybe I’m reading into this too much, it could be a friendly happy hour gathering right?!? :lol:

Gee, my critters usually come swimming over to the side nearest the door when I get home. They think they're gonna get fed anytime I come near the tank (tho they don't).

Sounds like you might have a revolution on your hands 8O

Cmor

could be like "Escape from Alcatraz" with Clint Eastwood. Make sure that they are the real McCoy's and not just mannequins... don't give them soap, tooth brushes or any metal utensils for eating with... Just a thought :2gunfire:

Back
Top Bottom