Hawaiin feather duster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mo8cinco

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just bought a really nice one putting it in my tank now what??

Am I suppose to place him where I want him?? Is it going to move??

i believe you just put him where you'd like him. I don't have one yet so I'm not sure if they move. Sorry....

im curiuos about that as well do they like attach to a rock or something i'll be following

They do not move. They will attach to anything solid. I put mine through a hole on an isolated piece of live rock and it is there to stay. I could not get it out without killing it so now I just move the small rock around if I want it moved. Before its new home it was once attached to the bottom glass of my tank.

Basically put it where you want. In some cases, not too often, they will try leave their tube and rebuild. I've had one for over a year, and it never moved. It lost its crown once, but it came back. I tried to move it when I moved the tank, but had to keep it on the large rock it attached to, which was a bit of a pain. Because of that it is now in a not so ideal place, but I know where it is if I want to look at it :p

Back
Top Bottom